iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

In article ,
says...

On 7/24/2013 11:43 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:14:59 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I agree with you .... except for the part about the dispatcher
"suggesting" that he stay in his car. That didn't happen.
Zimmerman was already out of his car, prompted by the dispatcher's
question, "Where is he"? When told "we don't need you to do that",
Zimmerman replied "Ok" and attempted to return to his car, according to
his account.

The rest I agree with. Only thing is, nothing he did was illegal and
there's nothing to suggest that Zimmerman physically threatened Martin
or attacked him . If you and others have concluded in your
imaginations that he did, so be it but there is absolutely zero
evidence of that.

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

His girlfriend even thinks Martin hit Zimmerman first and she was the
closest thing to a witness the state had.,

That "theory" came to light right before the trial. That "theory" had
never been discussed or mentioned by that witness until she had to
testify in court and of course being no evidence at all to back up her
theory, it was shot down quickly by the defense. The jury could see a
young girl trying to help her friends and do what Sharpton and all told
her to do..

What "theory"?