F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

On 7/24/13 10:08 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 8:43 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

"Common sense" would have had Zimmerman staying in his car and wait
for
the police, like the dispatcher suggested, and like the police's
representative told them at the neighborhood watch meeting, and like
the
pamphlets handed out also stated.

I agree with you .... except for the part about the dispatcher
"suggesting" that he stay in his car. That didn't happen.
Zimmerman was already out of his car, prompted by the dispatcher's
question, "Where is he"? When told "we don't need you to do
that",
Zimmerman replied "Ok" and attempted to return to his car,
according to
his account.

The rest I agree with. Only thing is, nothing he did was illegal
and
there's nothing to suggest that Zimmerman physically threatened
Martin
or attacked him . If you and others have concluded in your
imaginations that he did, so be it but there is absolutely zero
evidence of that.

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

Zimmerman's nose provides a clue.

Wait a second, a scratch or a wound or whatever on Zimmerman's nose
concludes somehow that Martin STARTED the altercation? How so?

It doesn't.