Eisboch[_9_] Eisboch[_9_] is offline

Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:02:41 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 7/23/13 5:24 PM, wrote:

He was a stranger INSIDE the fence of a gated community. This was
not
a public street.

The entire community had a gate around it, with a guard at the
entrance(s)?

-------------------------------------

I am sure each gated community (governed by their respective HOAs)
have their own rules and regulations, but they are private
communities, not public.

The one we lived in (in Jupiter) was gated with uniformed guards at
the entrance. The guards were armed with Glocks. Only residents
and guests with permission to enter for specific days were allowed
within the community.

When we bought the house Mrs.E. had not seen it yet. I made our
offer on it shortly after taking the Navigator down there. Mrs.E.
flew down the day before the closing and we drove over to the
community the evening before and attempted to enter so I could show
her what we were buying. The guard was a good looking but tough
sounding female who, despite my pleas and explanations, politely but
firmly refused entry with her palm of her hand on her holstered but
very visible sidearm. Once we closed on the house and had the
required barcode sticker on the vehicles, she was always pleasant with
a wave and big smile.