John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default A bit of reality for the...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:29:06 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:07:16 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:37:54 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:30:45 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:05:37 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:03:20 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

What was the verdict? Did you hear the juror? They all agreed that
Martin attacked Zimmerman.

cite?

Why don't you track down that juror interview and listen yourself.

That's not true. Show me.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justic...man-juror-book

"I think George got in a little bit too deep, which he shouldn't have
been there. But Trayvon decided that he wasn't going to let him scare
him ... and I think Trayvon got mad and attacked him," she said.

Uh, YOU said "they ALL agreed that Martin attacked Zimmerman". Not one,
ALL.... Notice if you will, the lady specifically said "*I* think".

They *all* agreed he was not guilty. They didn't all agree that Zimmerman attacked Martin, so they
*all* must have agreed to the converse - else the self defense aspect would be meaningless.

It must be a bitch being Loogy.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Pssst, here you go, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/mw2fy8x

From your cite: "The death of a teenager weighed heavily on our hearts but in the end we did what
the law required us to do."

Amen. Case closed. They all agreed he was not guilty - which implies acting in self defense.

It must be a bitch being Loogy is all I can say.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Again, can you not comprehend a THING? You said "they all agreed that
Martin attacked Zimmerman", now try to stay with that thought, at least
until you need to go change your Depends. Where did you find out that
"they all agreed that Martin attacked Zimmerman"? Cite?

I didn't say that. You can't even quote properly.

John (Gun Nut) H.

BULL****!!! I really can't figure out whether you ARE senile or just
really, really stupid.

Show me where I said what you quoted. Then all your name-calling will be accurate.

Otherwise, things aren't looking too well for you.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!