Rick

Default Amp Gauge - Can it's range be modified

Gary Warner wrote:

I did put a nice volt-meter on my electrical panel. Didn't put it on the
dash because there was only one free hole and the boat originally came with
an ammeter and I wanted to keep it original.

Yes, I can understand that ... at this point I would buy the Classic
voltmeter for the dash and replace the electrical panel voltmeter with
an ammeter scaled for the load you normally see. That way both
instruments will give you valid information and since your Classic
instruments aren't really original but look and feel like they should no
one will be the wiser seeing a voltmeter instead of a pretty much
useless ammeter.

Rick