F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default A bit of reality for the...

On 7/16/13 8:16 AM, Eisboch wrote:
Ten days after his father was hospitalized, Zimmerman noticed another
young man in the neighborhood, acting in a way he found familiar, so he
made another call to police.

"We've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real
suspicious guy," Zimmerman said, as Trayvon Martin returned home from
the store.

The last time Zimmerman had called police, to report Burgess, he
followed protocol and waited for police to arrive. They were too late,
and Burgess got away.

This time, Zimmerman was not so patient, and he disregarded police
advice against pursuing Martin.

"These assholes," he muttered in an aside, "they always get away."

After the phone call ended, several minutes passed when the movements of
Zimmerman and Martin remain a mystery.

Moments later, Martin lay dead with a bullet in his chest.

- - -

A really suspicious guy carrying a bag of candy who was going to "get away."

Well, the neighborhood watch gunslinger stopped that.