F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default A bit of reality for the...

On 7/16/13 8:04 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

On 7/15/13 6:31 PM, Eisboch wrote:

You think Martin Bashir is a "mainstream" journalist?

Thanks for the laugh.

He spent years as a newsman for the BBC and for ABC, and hosted
Nightline for a while. That's all pretty mainsteam.

---------------------------------

I guess it all depends on one's point of reference.

Personally, I'd like to see Bashir and Piers Morgan deported back to
the mother country.

I agree on both counts. Come to this country, then tell everyone what's
wrong with this country!!!

Morgan does more than just complain about what's wrong with the USA. He
has become a loud activist for banning the private ownership of handguns
and rudely interrupts or talks over anyone who disagrees with him. I
can't understand why CNN pays him the big bucks for this unless is
purely from a standpoint of ratings.

Bashir is similar in his bashing of American culture and laws. He also
talks over his guests if they don't share his viewpoints. I find it
very difficult to listen to either which is too bad because if they were
more considerate and polite to their guests, I'd probably at listen to
them even if I didn't agree with them.

Both expel a "I am superior to all" attitude.

Ahh, but no one is forcing you to watch or listen to either of them, right?