Bobsprit

Default FS: Cruisair AC in NY, Last Day

For any readers who do not know "Jaxashby" is the Boobster's other screen
name. He also has other ebay user names that he uses to place shill bids.

Now we can also see why you think I was the one who accused you of being a
thief. You can't even ID a header. Nice try, though. I wonder how you'll ever
expect to sell anything online after exposing yourself like this in sales
forum. Jax' comments are his own. I have no idea if you were selling stolen
items, though it's pretty sleezy if you did.
Bye Bye again, loco.

RB

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm