Hank©[_3_] Hank©[_3_] is offline

Default Because the U.S. Senate needs...

On 7/9/2013 8:41 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 19:51:26 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

...another simpleminded, ignorant, right-wing moron.

Palin: I Might Run for Senate

Could you possibly handle another Sarah Palin campaign? The former
governor and professional media hater set tongues wagging Tuesday when
she said she’s considering running for Senate in Alaska. “I’ve
considered it, because people have requested me considering it,” Palin
told her pal Sean Hannity. If she runs, Palin would be up against Sen.
Mark Begich, a Democrat whose term is up in 2014. Begich “has got to be
replaced,” Palin said Tuesday, perhaps buoyed by a recent poll that
placed her at the top of potential Republican challengers.

Begich is about as conservative as anyone wants up there.

Alaskans do like Palin tho. They don't feel the same about things as
most people in the lower 48

Oh I dunno. Texas and Kentucky elect morons to the Senate. 😄

Are TX and KY most people in the lower 48? Read for content, Dummkopf.