F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Our Fourth of July Weekend...

On 7/8/13 9:11 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jul 2013 11:29:20 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

We had a long, boring, but uneventful drive north to Milford,
Connecticut, following the mostly I-95 route

It would tempt me to take the Metroliner up there and rent a car.

We've done that several times. Neither of us will fly to NYC anymore.
It's just easier and a lot more comfortable on the Acela. This time,
though, we took a few fishing rods, my small tackle bag, beach toys,
boogie boards, and my medium Igloo cooler packed with six dozen jumbo
Maryland crabs.