Everett

Default ANNOUNCE: Boat Gear in NY

Bob,

Unlike LOCO, I don't mind seeing your FS listings here and check out those
that sound interesting.

I'm be more likely to bid if you accepted PayPal. That makes things SO much
easier for the purchaser, please consider again.

Thanks,
Everett

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I have a large selection of powerboat and sailboat gear for auction. These
items can be viewed at the link below. MANY more items to be listed every

few
days, including electronics, hardware, propellers and other assorted

goodies!
Some items are new old stock and others are close to antiques!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...OtherItems&use
rid=sbsailing007&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Have a look and have fun bidding!

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm