F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Sharpton prediction

On 7/2/13 4:13 PM, Eisboch wrote:
I was just thinking about how Big Al will present today's testimony on
his "Politics Nation" show this evening. I can see it now:

"So far Zimmerman and his defense attorneys have insisted that young, 17
year old Martin punched him repeatedly and smashed his head over and
over on a concrete walkway.

Well, today heard the truth. The state prosecutors presented the chief
medical examiner for the county and her testimony doesn't support
Zimmerman's claims at all. He was only hit once or twice according to
the examiner who, by the way, has a long list of exemplary qualifications."

Then Sharpton will stare at the camera, point his finger and exclaim:

"Nice try, Zimmerman, but WE GOTCHA!"

Actually, Zimmerman hasn't "insisted" on anything during the trial. He
hasn't testified, and probably won't.