NOYB

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Actually, the typo was the last "l" that I inadvertently put at the end

of
Weasly...a play on the name Wesley...and a more appropriate name for

such
weasel.

Let's see, you support a guy who needlessly puts our kids at risk in a
ficticious war but you're against a military man who's commited to using
military force as a means of last resort.

Who's a flip flopping weasel in the equation?

The guy that said last Thursday "I probably would have voted for the
resolution", and then stated last Friday "I would not have voted for the
resolution". I've heard of problems with short-term memory and with people
having "senior moments" before...but in 24 hours?