iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Barbecue Grill Advice - Could Be On Topic

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:01:42 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:40:40 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:57:20 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

These plastic bags are made at a high temperature, packaged and
shipped without much human contact at all.

Until the moment they leave the factory.

They stay packed up pretty well until they are taken out to the
register in bundles of 50 or so. The ones in the middle of that pack
will remain about as clean as they were at the factory until it is
exposed at the counter..

And you are sure you won't get one that's on the outside?

They usually screw that one up putting it on the rack but the INSIDE
of that bag should still be fairly clean, not like the inside of a
cloth bag that has been a petri dish for a few months.

Cite?

http://www.uanews.org/story/reusable-grocery-bags-contaminated-e-coli-other-bacteria

There are dozens of other articles that reference this study and the
one at Loma Linda.

This shows that they are cleaner than plastic disposable bags HOW?

This shows they are DIRTIER than a freshly manufactured plastic bag.
If you really think manufactured goods are dirty, I assume you never
use paper napkins, plates, cups or plastic forks without washing them.

No, it simply shows they are dirty.

find me a story about how dirty a new plastic bag is.

That's what I asked YOU to do, YOU were the one that claimed they
weren't!

Until that time I will be shopping at places that give me a new bag
every time and I will recycle it (put it in the trash where it gets
burned to make electricity)