Don

Default FS: 1985 Aloha 32 in Rochester, NY

She is hull #45 built in 1985, and has the V-birth layout.

She is in very good condition and has spent her entire life in fresh water
on Lake Ontario. We are the third owners and have owned her for 4 seasons.

She is currently laying in Sodus Bay NY (45 minutes east of Rochester).

For full specs and information on Aloha 32's, visit the Aloha Owner's
Association website at : http://www.alohaowners.com/index.htm

She will be sold in sail-away condition, with all the "standard" gear. In
addition, she has:

custom canvas winter cover (for mast as well)
custom canvas cockpit cover
steel cradle
US documentation

Recent upgrades include:

new Haarstick 150 RF Genoa (2003)
Seaward propane stove/oven (replaced the original kerosene)
new 38 gallon (U.S.) poly holding tank
new Danforth 5 1/2" compass
PYI dripless stuffing box
second deck pipe and divided anchor locker
teak cockpit table

We are asking $44,900 (US).

If are interested I can provide more info, including full listing and
original survey

Don
email or call (585) 872 9730

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm