F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Barbecue Grill Advice - Could Be On Topic

On 6/21/13 5:53 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:26:10 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I figure it is dangerous enough eating barbecue without having bits and
pieces of year old food from previous grillings falling onto it. I
don't mind a "patina" of grease and whatever on the grill, though I do
like keeping the grates reasonably sanitary.

How would your bits and pieces of year old food from previous grillings
fall onto your food? My bits
and pieces fall through the grate, and I don't ever put new food under
the grate. In fact, I've
never even heard of that.

John H.

He grills upside down?

Wait...you're supposed to cook on the top side of the grates?