JustWaitAFrekinMinute JustWaitAFrekinMinute is offline

Default Barbecue Grill Advice - Could Be On Topic

On 6/21/2013 12:01 AM, Califbill wrote:
wrote in message

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:50:51 PM UTC-4, Califbill wrote:

Or get a Treager,

Their patent has expired, so now you have better choices than Treager if
you want to go the wood pellet route.

----------------------
I think the only improvement on my Traeger I would like is an easy way
to empty the pellet hopper to change the wood type. I know there are
others, but better? Maybe, maybe not. Probably cheaper.

Sounds silly but I picked up a vacuum at Lowes a couple years back. It's
only a power head, filter, and hose, no attachments, no tank... it is
designed to sit on top of any regular five gallon paint bucket and cost
maybe 20 bucks. It would be great for emptying the hopper and it's cheap
enough you could get one and dedicate it to just that...

http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/v...c.php?id=33525

Not to mention there us usually a sale somewhere for those little one
gallon ShopVacs for 20-30 bucks too...