F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default 9mm Ammo for Sale

2 full boxes of Sellier & Bellot 115 grain FMJ 9 mm

4 full boxes of Blazer Brass 115 grain FMJ 9mm

1 full box of PMC Brass 115 grain FMJ 9mm

Plus some rounds in open boxes.

If they were in decent supply, a mail order dealer like Natchez would
get about $17 a box for them, or about $120 plus shipping.

I'll let them go as a lot for $12 a box, or $84. I'm not a
corporationist, after all.

If they don't go in a local sale, I'll have to find out whether an
individual can ship ammo to another individual. I just don't know. If
possible and legal, same price, plus buyer pays whatever the actual
shipping is.