Default FS: Captain's Quest License Software in MA

OK, for those looking for a real bargain, it's now on eBay as a bundle
for even less money!

Yup, reduced to $45.00. If bidding goes over $50, free shipping.

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 02:52:33 GMT, wrote:

Anyone thinking about getting a USCG 6-Pack License might want to
consider this Program. Comes in a red vinyl binder, has two (2)
floppys, and it's for Windows machines, not MACs. This two-disk set
apparently contains all the Rules of the Road. I bought this and
never installed it, wound up taking the actual course from PROCAPTAIN
instead. Originally sold for $125.00, I had seen it discounted for
$95.00 at a boat show. Original registration card is still unfilled
and is included along with installation instructions.

First $50 and you can have this comprehensive program. If interested
and you need a picture of what you're getting, I can email that to
you. Load it on your laptop or home PC and bone up for the exam. For
another $20.00 I will throw in Budd Gonder's 200+ page Jumbo size "THE
COAST GUARD LICENSE" (The Charter Skipper LIcense) which goes for
$29.95 on Amazon, and _include_ ALL the postage to anywhere in the
USA. The book measures 8.5" wide by 11.00" high and is 5/8" thick.
This is a great reference and tutorial book to have around if you are
contemplating getting that charter license... or moving up to the 100
ton license. IT's ALL in here.

That's it... $70 gets you the software plus the best book on the
subject out there shipped to your doorstep. Email me at captmikey at
cold melt dotcom where you know where the @ sign goes as well as
substitute hotmail dot com properly. Not too hard to figure out.

Mike

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at
http://www.algebra.com/rbm