*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Back to trucks...

On Jun 6, 10:30*am, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:
Finally got a good offer on my Jeep, almost 1500 more than anybody else
and the guy can get me into a 04 Dakota with a 4.7 v8, towing
capacity... That ought to do ok for us now with our 1500 pound trailer,
even if we load it to the hill The gas mileage will be about the same,
but the seats and interior will be a lot more comfortable and not cut
into my legs...

As to the "huge" trailer (still just a pipe dream for now) we are going
to continue to try to fine a smaller trailer the girls like since we do
have about a year before we really need to be in it....

For now we will continue to camp on weekends, and if it's real bad
weather, see if we can find a hotel near the tracks... this should be
do-able at most local events. Hopefully we will be with the team in the
hauler for the Nationals and Mini O's..

You can also put Jess s bike in the pickup box, correct?