iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Solution for pulling boat in driveway?

In article om, hank57
@socialworker.net says...

On 6/5/2013 3:16 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 6/5/2013 2:53 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:33:31 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 06:51:46 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

This thing would be eco friendly and should last a lifetime.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ472874840

I move my boat around with the golf cart

That'll work! I move my around the back with my lawn tractor.

That is how I mow under the boat (pull it out with the lawn tractor,
mow and push it back).

Talking to Tim this morning.. He suggested one of these:

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...result?q=winch

mounted to the front of the trailer. Run a cable to your boat battery or
outlet. Hook the other end where ever you want to go...

Got one of them mounted on my golf cart.

To drag your golf cart around?