iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Solution for pulling boat in driveway?

In article om, hank57
@socialworker.net says...

On 6/5/2013 3:25 PM, True North wrote:
Actually, the only real tricky time is first time out in the spring, as I winter the boat up on blocks way back in front of my shed. It narrows up down there thanks to a fence and a stairway to my rear deck....giving a 'thread the needle' effect.
Sure wouldn't want to scratch the Highlander.

No need to be intimidated by a fence or a stairway. Move em, dummy.

Gee, John just whined about Don's alleged name calling, I wonder if
he'll admonish you as well? I'd bet not.