Hank©[_2_] Hank©[_2_] is offline

Default Solution for pulling boat in driveway?

On 6/5/2013 1:22 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 6/5/2013 1:05 PM, Hank© wrote:
On 6/5/2013 11:09 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 6/5/2013 10:37 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 6/5/13 9:51 AM, True North wrote:
This thing would be eco friendly and should last a lifetime.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ472874840

I dunno. Even if you bolted it someone to a concrete driveway,
"winding"
a boat up the driveway on its trailer might pull it loose.

Did that thing say 500 dollars! Holy crap!...

Screw everybody. If I had a boat I couldn't move safely myself I would
probably spend the grand and get an electric mover... or:

1, Buy a cheap used rototiller and pull the blade off, have a friend
weld or bolt a ball on it...

2, Get a cheap automotive winch from harbor freight and mount it in the
garage or on a post or similar near where you need the boat to be...

With all due respect, after a long day on the water the last thing you
want to do is "walk" or push a heavy boat up the driveway...

It's not a heavy boat.

Heavy is relative... My boat is not heavy either but I can't pull it
around the yard myself...

"I can't" you say? I was certain you could if you really wanted to.
Maybe I was wrong.