JustWaitAFrekinMinute JustWaitAFrekinMinute is offline

Default Solution for pulling boat in driveway?

On 6/5/2013 2:53 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:33:31 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 06:51:46 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

This thing would be eco friendly and should last a lifetime.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ472874840

I move my boat around with the golf cart

That'll work! I move my around the back with my lawn tractor.

That is how I mow under the boat (pull it out with the lawn tractor,
mow and push it back).

Talking to Tim this morning.. He suggested one of these:

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...result?q=winch

mounted to the front of the trailer. Run a cable to your boat battery or
outlet. Hook the other end where ever you want to go...