iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Dogs

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 29 May 2013 12:09:23 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 29 May 2013 11:13:57 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 29 May 2013 08:34:19 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Tue, 28 May 2013 17:55:09 -0400,
wrote:

After a full moon, it is usually a horseshoe crab shell
You can make an unusual pen from the tail so it is not a total loss.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/ed%20horseshoe%20crab.jpg

Cool dog, but I was expecting a picture of the 'unusual pen'!!

John H.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/pen.jpg

You're right. Unusual.

John H.

I usually give them to folks in the DEP community who understand what
they are. The triangle shape makes them a pretty comfortable pen to
use. You just need to take some sand paper and buff the burrs off the
top.

Do they hold the ink pretty well?