John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Example of Dickson's recent work in the guitar.bass newsgroup

On Mon, 27 May 2013 18:41:23 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 27 May 2013 11:49:02 -0400, John H
wrote:

Speaking of traps - know anything about getting rid of chipmunks?

===

A good cat or two will quickly reduce their population. To a cat, a
chipmunk is just a mouse with racing stripes.

The chipmunk population has gone down this spring due to the cat population rising in the
neighborhood. In a month or two we will see the cat populaiton reduced by the hungry foxes
from the nearby golf course.

Trapped a chipmunk yesterday. Took it to the park a couple miles away and let the kids have a 'free
the chipmunk' day. They loved it.

This morning there was a squirrel in the trap. Drove the dogs crazy when my wife took them out the
front door for a trip to day care.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!