Tomato Paste

Default FS: 12 ft engine crane for a trailer boat in Annapolis Md. $80

Hi All -

I'm getting rid of a 12' tall engine crane/hoist, tall enough to take an
engine out of a boat on a trailer. Was used to lift a marine 350 with
all the attachments in and out of a Chriscraft a few times . No problem
with what I'd guess was/is between 500 and 600 pounds.

Its a 12 ft A-frame made of PT wood with a winch and tackle.
Probably needs a fullsized pick up to move it, too bulky for a small
car. location is Annapolis Md. Asking what the wood cost me in June,
$80. So more or less you get a free winch for the effort of moving it.

See a picture
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/tomato...t_engine_f.jpg

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm