iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default More info.. not looking good...

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 24 May 2013 11:19:06 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 24 May 2013 08:27:37 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,

says...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/05/23...n-martins-cell

A person can't have a picture of a gun now without being guilty of
something?

A 17 year old can't be talking about buying a handgun without being in
a conspiracy to do something illegal.

Really??? Horse****! But, again, what does this have to do with
Zimmerman's innocence or guilt?

It goes toward proving Travonn was not the innocent 14 year old we see
in that Hollister T shirt and that he was likely to have been the
aggressor.
Travonn brags about being "Gangsta"

But I suppose that Zimmerman lying about things in this very case, plus
his KNOWN (and arrested for) aggression and violence doesn't go toward
proving Zimmerman isn't the innocent victim he tries to make out to be,
right?