F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Yep...Dickwad Coburn wants offsets for tornado aid

On 5/22/13 1:28 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 5/22/2013 1:12 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 5/22/13 12:35 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 22 May 2013 07:07:10 -0700 (PDT), John H
wrote:

When I'm hit with an emergency, the money comes out of the budget.
Something else doesn't get funded. Why should the government be any
different?

You can't print your own money. (at least without going to jail)

Funny stuff, albeit second hand, from John the Racist. I don't recall
him whining about Bush's unfunded wars.

But to suggest the war went "unfunded" is just the rant of an
unreasonable man. Somebody paid for the bullets and the bombs, thus,
they were funded... but do carry on, spin the pinwheel and repeat your
next "thread starter". LOL!

And once again you demonstrate your ignorance of government.