iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default One of the funniest threads ever...

In article ,
says...

On 5/20/2013 8:42 PM,
wrote:
On Monday, May 20, 2013 4:52:34 PM UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 20 May 2013 15:46:09 -0400, Hank�

wrote:

Maybe if girls dressed properly, many of them wouldn't end up at the

abortion mills.

Chastity belts? ;-)

Libdo is a two gender street. I have had my share of women whose libdo was far greater than

mine.

What is a "libdo"?

Now you're donnie?

They work in lockstep. They only have a few tricks but the harassment
must continue...

Day 2 of the Scotty circle of insanity, poor poor victim....