iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default One of the funniest threads ever...

In article ,
says...

On Monday, May 20, 2013 4:52:34 PM UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 20 May 2013 15:46:09 -0400, Hank�

wrote:

Maybe if girls dressed properly, many of them wouldn't end up at the

abortion mills.

Chastity belts? ;-)

Libdo is a two gender street. I have had my share of women whose libdo was far greater than

mine.

What is a "libdo"?

Now you're donnie?

I'm sure Scotty will think so! But really, I don't know what a libdo is.
He was speaking about women, so is it a local expression for a lesbian?
A liberal boy?