Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default One of the funniest threads ever...

On Mon, 20 May 2013 15:46:09 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

On 5/20/2013 8:42 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 5/20/13 8:31 AM, Tim wrote:
On May 19, 6:38 am, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
...read this at your own risk...(of spitting coffee out on your
keyboard...)

http://tinyurl.com/aey6fnq

LOL! Yeah, thanks, Harry. That's a real side splitter for sure. Hey
this one's pretty good too.. It's hilarious watching people grab for
straws...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...31f9_blog.html

You don't think it is funny that some bat**** crazy religious school
wants its girl students to dress properly in case their residential
buildings catch on fire? I suppose if prudishness is your driving force,
it is better for the girls to be burned alive than to be seen in their
jammies.

Maybe if girls dressed properly, many of them wouldn't end up at the
abortion mills.

====

Hank, I think you might be on to something there, or maybe you are
just "On Something":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Arab_Girl.JPG