Bobsprit

Default FS: Pearson 26 in NY

FS: Pearson 26 in NY

This is a project boat, but not a huge project. All glass is excellent. No
leaks and decks are solid. A VERY clean boat that will probably require sails
(old ones are there). She's a 71, but is in great shape otherwise. Hull looks
very good. No outboard.
Boat is on the hard at City Island and can be viewed after contacting me. No
pics. If you're serious about a solid Pearson 26 at a price that will let you
breath, come have a look.

3'200 bucks takes her. Contact me at the address below.

Robert B
NY

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at
http://www.algebra.com/rbm