Jon Lancelle

Default FS: Ferro cement hull with provenance in San Francisco, CA

Everything has a price. No reasonable offers will be rejected...

(Also, this posting board really works! I was beginning to lose interest...)

andy johnson wrote in message . ..
I've been in the marine industry in SF Bay for eight years, and there
is NO ferro worth that money, anywhere, no matter what the
appointments are, in that size range in this economy. IF the boat was
an inspected vessel it would be worth more than the $20k it's worth
now, but not 175k, come on!

Andy

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:46:28 GMT, bb wrote:

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:05:20 -0700, andy johnson
wrote:

For $175K??? What kind of crack are you smokin?

What would you say a realistic asking price for the vessel would be?
Have you seen the vessel? What are your qualifications?

bb

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm

"There would be a lot more civility in this world if people
didn't take that as an invitation to walk all over you"
- (Calvin and Hobbes)