F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default For those here following the Zimmerman-Martin murder...

On 4/30/13 10:32 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/30/2013 7:51 PM, Tim wrote:
On Apr 30, 5:38 pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
...this has been a lively topic here. Update:

I'm not following any of it and really don't intend to, but then
again,.,, to each their own.

He is just making the rounds through the topics... looking for his
fight. He needed to see if you were still here...

What a brain-dead little twerp you are. I'm not looking for a fight, nor
am I interested in insulting your wife, your kids, your pet dog. Doing
that is your rice bowl around here, little twerp.