F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Cost of keeping A 45 foot boat at a marina

On 4/30/13 7:27 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/30/2013 7:25 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:50:57 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I only have a master's degree. I didn't have the patience or academic
drive to grind my way to a Ph.D.

====

Master baiter on a fishing boat perhaps.

How are those back taxes doing? Oh I forget, paying taxes is for the
"ordinary" people.

Isn't that what his masters is for? He learned how to make a living
without ever doing anything productive or having to work at all for it...

I did learn how to get and keep some pretty good jobs before I went out
on my own. You couldn't hang onto a shop sweeper's job at an auto
dealership or a crate stacker's job at a food warehouse. You probably
were at your best sweeping out a stable, but you gave up that job, too, eh?