iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Call it what it is, eh?

In article m, hank57
@socialworker.net says...

On 4/26/2013 4:43 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
We can?t continue to allow people to pretend that they support life, on
the basis that they oppose abortion. We have to be willing to say, ?No,
that?s not what you are, and I?m not going to let you lie about your
position in order to make it sound more appealing. You are not pro-life.
If you were, you would be fundraising for orphanages instead of
protesting at abortion clinics.?

The flip side of your nonsense is that you can't be against the death
penalty if you condone killing unborn babies.

Where did Harry say he condoned killing babies?