Jack

Default FS NEW Dickinson Marine BBQ in Ontario Canada

Brand New BBQ - Never used. US$190 or C$265
Optional - Rail Mount - slightly scratched in trial installation US$39 or
C$55

For full information on the BBQ see:

http://www.dickinsonmarine.com/shop/...p?catalogid=31

We purchased this unit for use on our 33 ft sailboat - However, it is a
little large for the space available on our stern rail, so we probably need
the smaller unit. Unit is new - we never fired it up. Bracket was installed,
so there are some slight scratches, but otherwise it is new.

If interested, please respond before August 12th - after that, we will
likely make do with the larger unit.

Email to

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at
http://www.algebra.com/rbm