True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default The Trigger has been Pulled

On Saturday, 20 April 2013 00:03:14 UTC-3, *e#c wrote:
On Apr 19, 3:35*pm, True North wrote:

My BVI buddy wants to go over to a local gun club and indoor range tomorrow.

I'll have to steel myself for an afternoon of mixing with gun nuts. *;-)

Hopefully, they'll shoot you for being the coward-cocksucker you

ARE !!!!

We can only hope for an accident listed in the news....

You know, with your long standing obsession with male on male oral sex and Johnny's recently discovered fetish for "fudge packing, y'all should get together.
I'm sure you could find an accomodation that would suit you both.