ken

Default FS: Graymarine Phantom Six in Ohio

I have a 1950's Graymarine Model 135 which is often referred to as a =
Phantom Six. This engine is complete with all accessories and includes =
a Paragon transmission. It has been stored inside and turns over but I =
have not started it. It is the 244 cu. in. model with 2 up draft carbs =
and probably built on a Continental block. These engines were commonly =
used in runabouts and speedboats but this one came out of an Inland Seas =
Steel Clipper. I would like $350 and will deliver it free of charge in =
northeast Ohio. Contact Mike at . Thanks for your =
interest, Mike