Boat for Sale

Default FS. BASS Boat. $1500.00. Located in BOWIE, TX.

1980 17' BASS boat. 70 hp. Johnson "Seahorse" outboard that runs great with
new water pump installed and extra prop. Minn-Kota "Mag. 28A" Trolling motor
with two extra props. Live well. ALL THE FOLLOWING are NEW: floor/carpet,
bilge pump, seats, batteries, lots of life jackets, pair of water skis and
rope, "Airhead" tube and tow rope,2 glove boxes, etc. plus new tires,
bearings and buddy bearings on a custom "Woods" drive on trailer. This boat
is LAKE READY. $1500.00 FIRM. Located in Bowie, TX. (50 miles from Ft
Worth). Email me by deleting the obvious or leave a message here with your
email addy.

Additionally:

This is a 1980 Delmagic fiberglass boat that I bought from an employee of
mine who had not used it for 5 years or so. I bought it as a restoration
project for my dad and I to do together. Now restored and offered for sale.

Pics. available. Also, it has a depth finder, anchor, fire extinquisher,
horn, paddle, rod holder, drink holders, etc, etc......

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm