JAXAshby

Default FS Garmin 45 in VA

In a message dated 7/7/2003 12:05:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Hmseconomy
writes:

"and don't get lost...."

not likely. Among other things, I just completed a Tortola to NYC trip about 4
weeks ago.

I also wouldn't confuse an obsolete Coranado with a new Radio Flyer wagon. And,
for certain, I wouldn't attempt to sucker someone into buying either as a
"quality piece" (to use your words).

Did you ever hear the story about the guy who told his young son that he was "a
piano player in a whorehouse" because he was too embarrassed to tell him he was
a lawyer?

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm