Jeff M

Default FS: 65 pounds of paper charts in Western Washington

I have charts from Hawaii, South pacific, Carribean, Gulf Coast, S.
America, Galapagos and some from the US east coast. 4-color NOAA
charts, and some two-color reprints from some of the more remote
locations (such as Christmas Island)

All in all, there are 65 pounds of charts. Extrapolating based on
weight, I estimate that there are 400+ charts total. I'd prefer to
sell the whole lot of 'em, and let the buyer sort through the huge
trove, but would consider selling them by region - priced accordingly.

$400 for the collection.

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm