Rick

Default Too Easy Licensing

Leanne wrote:

I went to the database to search for my GROL and it says it is not there,
yet, it is sitting in front of me on the desk. It was issued as a
replacement for my 1st phone 3/31/87. I have had a name change since then,
but I think it would still be there under the old name.

Go to:
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsS...chAdvanced.jsp

Enter your name, LAST, FIRST M.I. and see what happens. Try your old
name if you haven't updated or renewed. Maybe it just expired altogether.

Reset the search and enter the license number as the call sign. Don't
enter the dashes, just the letters and figures (like pggb017659). It
works on mine and others I have researched. The database is fussy about
how the information is entered and you must "reset" for each new search.
The use of the license number as "call sign" will return that license
and the name to which it is issued. Use the name as it is listed to find
other licenses held.

Enter BUTLER, LARRY E and see what you find.

Rick