Hank©[_2_] Hank©[_2_] is offline

Default Are you all going to........

On 4/9/2013 9:56 AM, amdx wrote:
On 7/22/2012 3:44 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 22, 2:50 pm, Meyer wrote:
On 7/22/2012 3:02 PM, wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:32:27 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
wrote:

...IGNORE the Politically based posts on here, or keep feeding the
troll??????

Dam........

Consider the problem. If they can't talk Harry or politics, what will
they talk about.

I can't get more than 3-4 people to respond to a reasonable and open
ended boating post, but I can post some inflammatory political crap
and keep them going for days. If I can't talk boating, I can at least
have some fun with the knee-jerk crowd.

I would be happy to discuss boating matters with you.

me too!

How important are zincs on an aluminum pontoon boat, in salt water.
Mikek

Government regu... oops.

Here's a good article for you
http://www.performancemetals.com/anodes/AnodeFAQs.shtml