iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Social Security and Libertarians

In article ,
says...

On 4/8/2013 10:49 PM, Hank© wrote:
On 4/8/2013 9:04 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:39:33 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

Eisboch usually presents valid thoughtful arguments but in this case I
think he misjudges Harry and you have made valid observations.

====

My take is that Dick is one of those unique individuals who tries hard
to see something good in everyone, even Harry. That's an exceptional
and commendable talent and I'd have to admit that I've failed at it.

Maybe Harry has some good that we can't see. But everything we know
about him seems to indicate that's not the case.

Hey, hey, hey... You better simmer down there sonny boy, no need to be
so harsh

And after the rage, the insane babbling. Paranoia next, then the
remorseful victim....

Then the Scotty insanity cycle starts again.