J Herring J Herring is offline

Default Are you all going to........

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:24:38 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John, about all water ski's have an adjustable binding. I'd start out
with some flat ski's first. Easy to get out of the water, little drag
and they ride good. Slalom ski's are a bit trickier. They are
tunneled for hard cornering and drag. They're made mostly for skii'ing
mono ski or competition.

But since then (70's) Water ski's have come a long way in design.
Here's something that the kids would probably enjoy. they're a good
beginner ski, and you can ride easy on them or get wicked.

i have no affiliation with the seller. I'm posting this for example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-O-BRIEN-...em4168a4 f542

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.