*e#c *e#c is offline

Default R.I.P.

On Apr 8, 3:35*pm, True North wrote:
Have to admit..I had a crush on Annette when I was a kid.
Halifax didn't get tv service until 1955 and dad waited another year or so to see if this new fangled fad would take.
even then we only had one channel until 1961 when we had two. When cable tv finally arrived in the 70's it was like heaven.
Early shows I remember were Howdy Doody, Mickey Mouse Club, Have Gun Will TrVel and Walt Disney Presents.
We also had Hockey Night in Canada on Saturdays and a lot of talking head shows.

Your Dad was a stupid as you, huh GUMBY???