Hank©[_2_] Hank©[_2_] is offline

Default Social Security and Libertarians

On 4/8/2013 1:43 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/7/2013 6:23 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 4/7/2013 5:08 PM, Eisboch wrote:

Harry, I've known you and your writing via rec.boats for a long time.
Since 1995 in fact. I still get a kick out of your interpretation of
what some people say and your stereotyping of what makes them tick. But,
that's you.

You do understand that everything he says is an attempt to really hurt
someones feelings or cause emotional pain... Doesn't matter what the
subject is. When Tim was here he trashes his belief system, for me it's
my kids, for you it's your money and hard work ethic... Doesn't really
matter, just look at the gun issue. He says hateful things about anybody
else who has a gun but he of course is a model citizen... He just wants
to hurt somebody and will turn on anybody who is still here to read his
posts....

Nope, I don't agree. First of all, Harry has never "trashed" me for any
success I may have had in life. To the contrary, I think he respects
hard work and perseverance by anyone. I don't think he has "trashed"
Tim personally either. He may trash organized religion per se, but
that's his right. I think Harry has respect for Tim, even though they
may disagree. As for the gun issue, he has his beliefs and frankly, I
tend to agree with him. There's nothing wrong with arguing a case.

Bull****.. He attacks religion when Tim is here to hurt Tim... He does
motorcycles to hurt me, guns John..... Everything he says is to hurt
someone back... Tim left, he let off the religion, I leave he will never
trash a motorbike again....But you can see it your way. Personally I
think you take his crap too seriously, seriously enough to spend time
and energy discussing something with someone whos only point of view is
to start an argument... or **** with someone...

Eisboch usually presents valid thoughtful arguments but in this case I
think he misjudges Harry and you have made valid observations.