Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Social Security and Libertarians

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 4/7/13 4:43 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Wayne B" wrote in message

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 10:29:53 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

The US is in debt up to its ears. It would take us 5 years or more
get out of debt if we
spent all federal revenue on paying off the federal debt. Are you
willing to suffer the
chaos.

As I said, you're no economist... just an idiot.

====

"You're an idiot"

- Nom D'Plume's favorite tag line in a losing argument.

Good grief.

"She(?) is back, and still chasing her(?) logical tail with a new
handle.

Why does this group attract so many flys? Does Harry draw them in
just like flys on sh*t ? Just a guess.

For a while I suspected that "Urin" was D'Plume. Very similar use
of
certain expressions and style of writing. But, after many
exchanges
with Urin lately, I am not so sure anymore. I think D'Plume was a
little smarter overall.

"Urin" isn't Ms. Plume. Further, most of the flies on **** in this
newsgroup are on the far right, like Herring, FlaJim, and even W'hine
when he starts babbling about how the poor could be rich if only they
started up their own shoeshine business and addressed him as "Massa."

Harry, I've known you and your writing via rec.boats for a long time.
Since 1995 in fact. I still get a kick out of your interpretation of
what some people say and your stereotyping of what makes them tick.
But, that's you.